Friday, November 9, 2007

Must read, read. Must watch, watch

A new morning, a gloomy day, a very tired person. Oh well, at least i've exposed myself to the wonders of a remake. Haha! What am i talking about? I watched 7 episodes of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [For You in Full Blossom]. It's a drama series so yes, there are loads of real people, looking ever-so hot and cool, with sultry voices and over-flowing handsomeness. Compared to the manga done by the mangaka Nakajo Hisaya, which i think was the first of its many remakes before the drama series, i prefer the manga over the series. In my head, i keep thinking: why oh why did the series change the flow of the plot when the manga had perfection and smooth-sailing storyboarding? But then again, in my head, if they didn't tweak a little of the drama plot, there wouldn't be any surprise or fun in it. I, at one point, slapped my hand to my face because it was shocking and painful to watch. Compared to the manga, the unexpected scenes in the series are more than a handful. =) And don't start with the male actors in there! Ahh! I about fainted at the one playing Nanba Minami. URGH! He's tooooo hot in there!

And then there's.... ahhh... The one playing Sano Izumi: Oguri Shun. Somehow, in one angle he looks like Takeshi Kaneshiro (spelling?), but on the other angle, he looks like one sexy misplaced man over sixteen. But all in all, he's just tooooo damn hot. Everyone in there is just toooo damn hot! AARGGHH!! *screams* Gosh, i've got to watch the rest! There's five more episodes left for me to watch. No wonder they squeezed in familiar plots from the manga into a one hour eppie.

All i can say is that, they're a funny bunch to watch. Overreacting, emotional, unexpected, and unregrettable. You will never regret watching the series. But you've got to read the manga before you can understand the joint plots in there! =) I assure you, you'll never regret reading/watching both. Trust me. =D

Love,

Lana

No comments: