Saturday, September 29, 2007

My love story

I've just made the most unreasonable realisation yet. And when i confessed to my one true man, reality struck me like lightning and i finally confessed to him, again, that i do miss him. How? After i pictured myself baking cookies and drive my car around to his house just so i could say sorry. And then i saw myself hugging him, tearing up and kissing him. With high hopes that he'd truly forgive me like he said he would.

I know this really sounds cheesy but bear with me aite. This morning i told him, through a wide grin and i couldn't stop laughing. He sounded happy, of course. But i said i will tell him when he's wide awake and can really smile.

Right now, sitting in front of the comp with Santana and Chad Kroeger singing 'INTO THE NIGHT', all i can ever think about is him and that is one true blue good sign. Finally. i thought i was beginning to turn cold towards him. I aint cold for peanuts and i wished not to be like that forever. It's not me. I feel for others and i should be feeling for us, too. Not feel nothing. Think nothing. Be nothing. Just wrong. Sheesh.

Right now, i'm working up on the continuation of my FanFiction.Net read and a project for myself - yet again. I'm on Chapter Eight right now, working on Chapter Nine. But the reviews were slow and i lost motivation. But i can't blame my beloved reviewers. It must've been my story or the boring plot that drove them away. But most of them, i realised from reading my Gmail, that they only added Author Alerts, not reviews. I actually told them dont just add me for Author Alerts without leaving something to say. Guess they dont get the message.

Oh well, at least i have another outlet to let my imagination flow endlessly. Thought maybe i could work slow on something and TRY to finish it this time. I just finished reading Rachel Gibson's I'M IN NO MOOD FOR LOVE, and i swear with my Baby Tigger propped by my keyboard that it is one romantic read. Of course, she promised all her readers it'd be romantic and it was! AHHH! I about fainted with glee and fluttery emotions. I felt like screaming with hopeless romantic's disease. Sheesh! LOL. I like, swear with Rachel Gibson. You can trust a good story with her any time. Trust me. And now i'm waiting for her next book. Hopefully the fourth installment of her FOUR-SINGLE-THIRTYSOMETHINGS series. LOL. I'm getting the picture it'll turn out good.

And i'm sooo waiting for Vampire Knight Chapter 32 Scans to pop up. They're so slow! But as i dread the impatience and expecting a blow of surprises, i re-re-re-re-read (seriously) Merupuri, HINO MATSURI's third manga series. Not only am i in love with the beautiful drawings, how the mangaka drew the men and made them pop out of the page looking outstandingly delicious, i am in love with Aram's oh-so-handsome looks, boyish-charm, sexy messy hair and eyes. Again, i about fainted. Sheesh! Like, you've got to read the manga to get me because if you have that dreadful hopeless romantic's disease with you, i swear, reading this manga would triple your disease and might actually make you die with romance. LOL.

Well, i think i've about enough updated. I know my fanlistings beside this section is packed but i do love them. Colourful aren't they? =)

Much love,

Lana

No comments: