Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dead and Rotting

So... my blog has gone dead even before i could revive it with some silly stuffs i used to do when i had one totally active ex-blog. Oh well, lemme tell ya what's been going on. Other than me leaving my poor blog rot like this, i've been busy with my family and reading mangas i downloaded from VNMANGA and MANGATRADERS. They're not bad a site. Cool uploads they have there. But too bad VNMANGA has a 10 download per day limit so sometimes, when i love a manga and have no more chance to download, i click through to MANGATRADERS and they'd let me download how many times i want. =P I've read quite a number of mangas already, both oneshots and series. Some of them are very heartfelt, while others are just way out of my league. LOL. Some of the stories are pending to complete, while some i've read deserves to complete fast and furious.
I'm currently waiting to start school tomorrow onwards. I am like soooooooo darn anxious to start the new term. I have JAPANESE CLASS! YES! And i dont have to pay a single cent. How cool is that? Haha. Right now i'm doing a project. But as i read through, it's starting to look like a remake of V FOR VENDETTA. God, i'm in love with the movie and the script. And that scene were Natalie Portman kissed V. God, i about cried and fainted! Sheesh! LOL. Truly, i'm le hopeless romantic. I'm thinking of posting a few paragraphs here but i'm afraid nobody would read so... LOL.
Well then, much love~!
Lana

No comments: