Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New pumps, new tongue

So here i be at, school of all places. But i aint complaining or anything. I actually enjoy going to school. Not for the weight of four thick books in my bag or the several sleepy moments which happens every 5 minutes - yawning and having droopy eyes. Its for the wonderful tomodachi (friends) i have in my class. They're just da bomb. They can be a handful but thats what friends are, right? =) I just finished my Japanese class so i am terribly in the mood to speak as many japanese as i know. And it seemed i know a few. Hehe. I shouldn't take the lesson if i've already learnt the language but its not like i know everything, though. I know bits and pieces so... =p
I got new pumps, too. Yesterday i went out on a 'date' with my mother and we went as far as the market to get a nice pair. =D It's all black leather with embroideries in both white and colour. Very2 stylish i tell ya. =) Now having Web App, doing some dynamic web page preparation and all. Sheesh. Luckily the teacher is one peachy person, if not i might be like before in the previous term, all fiery and angry.
Alrighty, i'm off.
Much love,
Lana

No comments: