Thursday, November 15, 2007

sorry. warui ne.

Forgive me for leaving this blog by its lonesome and not updating it like i promised. I was busy with school, getting used to the new - well, kindda like an old version - laptop but i aint complaining. I'm just glad i had one instead of none at all. And with this huge opportunity to have a taste of having my own laptop, the first thing i did was download stuffs that i like to have without people telling me i can't have those things. Like microsoft word - because i just love writing. Hopefully i get to download other stuffs that are useful for me when it comes to school projects that're coming up very soon.

Right now i'm kindda in the mood to type stuffs but after what my dad just told me about him really taking good care of the laptop. i might just want to do my typing on the desktop. but it might be nice to do some good typing on the laptop, no? =) OK, i'm sounding so depressed because i just finished watching episode 8 of Hana Yori Dango 2 Returns and when they showed what is to happen on the next episode, how tragic it seemed after a single hint of happiness took place, i just told myself "i couldn't take the pain of watching the emotional series go on" and just closed the window and did more downloads. I got iTunes and msn messenger. =)

Much love~!

Lana

No comments: